Clinical Exercise Consultations are a fantastic treatment choice for clients with acute or chronic musculoskeletal injuries such as lower back or neck pain. It is also a great tool for athletes to gain the competitive edge to assist in injury prevention and improve their core control. All sessions are conducted by an experienced physiotherapist who is trained in a variety of exercise techniques including Clinical Pilates. Sessions typically use equipment like the trapeze, reformer, TRX, ball and mat exercises.
Clinical Exercise – Assessment Consultation
- Involves a comprehensive assessment, explanation and introduction to Clinical Exercise that is specifically tailored to suit your individual needs and goals
- This is required for all clients wishing to do Clinical Exercise Consultations and Small Studio Session and for Circuit Class participants with a previous medical history
Clinical Exercise – Standard Consultation
- Following your Clinical Exercise – Assessment Consultation, these sessions emphasises technique and developed your Clinical Exercise program.
- Once a clients condition is stable and they have an understanding of their Clinical Exercise program they can progress onto Clinical Exercise – Small Studio Sessions.
Independent Studio Pass (unsupervised)
- Clients who’s condition has resolved, have mastered their technique and are deemed safe on the equipment can attend unsupervised
- Independent Studio Passes can be purchased as:
- Single pass
- Ten session pass
- Three month pass
- One year pass
- Studio bookings are limited and essential
- Cards are valid for 12 months from purchase date and are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Bellbird Sports & Spinal takes no responsibility for lost cards