Andrew is an accomplished sports physiotherapist and director of Bellbird Sports & Spinal with over 17 years clinical experience including a Masters in Sports Physiotherapy.
His clinical interests include:
- Lumbar, pelvic and hip pain
- Clinical Pilates & core stability
- Dance and gymnastic injuries (drawing from his 15 years experience as a ballet dancer)
- Sporting injuries
His current and previous appointments include:
- Director of Bellbird Sports & Spinal 2005 – present.
- Australian Physiotherapy Association member 2001 – present
- Sports Medicine Australia – Sports Physiotherapist – 2006 – present.
- Chairman of the Victorian branch of Sports Physiotherapy Australia for 2007 – 2008.
- Treasurer of the Victorian branch of Sports Physiotherapy Australia for 2005 – 2006.
- Committee member of the Victorian branch of Sports Physiotherapy Australia 2005 – 2011.
- Lecturer & tutor on various SPA & SMA course 2003 – 2011
- Head physiotherapist for Antigua & Barbuda at Melbourne Commonwealth Games 2006.
- Head physiotherapist at the Australian Corporate Games 2006.
- Head physiotherapist for the VFL umpires and AFL boundary umpires from 2003 – 2006.
To keep fit Andrew enjoys:
- Rock climbing
- Going to the gym