Select a tab to view the relevant policy.
- Bellbird Sports & Spinal requires 24 hours notice of all cancellations and reserves the right to charge a late cancellation fee equal to the consultation fee.
- Clients who fail to attend their appointment will also be charged the late cancellation fee.
- Bellbird Sports & Spinal offers a SMS reminder service but it is still the responsibility of the client to remember their own appointments.
- 24 hours cancellation notice is required to be eligible for a make up class
- Make up classes / sessions are given as a courtesy to those clients who cancel a class with more than 24 hours notice
- Cancelling your class / session earlier gives other clients more time to book in and use their make up classes
- Unused classes expire at the end of term
- There are no refunds on classes / sessions
- Clients who are already enrolled in a particular time slot have priority to their current time slot
- Clients who break these rules will have their booking moved
- Make up classes can be booked online or by phoning reception
- Existing class priority enrolments open in the third last week of term
- Clients wishing to change class times can book from the last week of term
- New and returning clients can book from the last week of term
- Make up classes open the second week of term
Small studio sessions
- Clients wishing to secure their current session time need to book ahead two weeks
- Make up sessions can only be booked in the coming 2 weeks to avoid blocking a regular clients spot
- New clients will need to discuss available times with reception
When we collect personal information from an individual, we will ensure that we do so in a fair manner and that we let the individual know where and how to contact our organisation. We will only collect information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
We will advise individuals or the purpose for which their personal information is collected.
If we collect sensitive information (as defined under the Act), we will treat it with the utmost security and confidentiality. We will ensure that it is not collected for any purposes, other than those for which we have obtained the individual’s consent, unless the law requires otherwise, or other exceptional circumstances prevail as described under the Act.
Where an individual chooses not to provide requested information, we will advise that individual of what consequences this non-disclosure may have. For example, withholding certain information may limit our ability to provide relevant offers or services to individuals.
We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
This means that personal information may be disclosed:
- For the purposes for which we have advised that we are collecting it, and for related purposes that the individual would reasonably expect
- Where we have the consent of the individual to do so
- As required by law
- Under other circumstances where permitted under the Act.
In the course of our business activities, we may need to disclose some of your personal information to relevant staff.
Unauthorised disclosure or access
Our practice is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, we will view unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal information by our employees or contractors, as a serious breach of this policy. Appropriate action (which may include disciplinary or legal action) will be taken in such cases.
We will always provide individuals with a nil-cost way of contacting us to register a request to “opt-out” from receiving any product offers.
Access to personal information
Individuals will be able to access their personal information upon request. However, our practice may occasionally need to deny access to information in accordance with the exemptions contained in the Act.
Our goal is to protect the personal information collected by our practice and its associations. Personal information will be managed confidentially and securely and destroyed appropriately when no longer required. We will monitor and implement appropriate technical advances or management processes, to safeguard personal information.
We collect video information in public areas of our premises. This information is used for crime management and for matters of public benefit.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date, and has been obtained directly from individuals or other reputable sources.
Privacy related inquiries or concerns can be directed to our practice.
Availability and review of policy
The purpose of this blog is to offer relevant, topical advice that could be useful to the broader community on the subject of health, fitness and well being. It is also a platform through which our company can communicate news and raise awareness about topical health issues.
The content contained within these blog articles is not intended to be a substitute for seeking professional advice, and we strongly encourage readers to see their health professional when considering diagnosis or any type of treatment.
Bellbird Sports & Spinal and associated parties make every effort to ensure high quality of the information we make available; however, we cannot guarantee that all content will remain current and accurate, and therefore continue to encourage all readers to seek advice from a health professional when considering options.
We do not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by the use or reliance on the information provided.
We may provide links to external websites; this is for the convenience for the reader, but we do not accept any liability for the content or the accuracy of the content provided on external sites.
Please note that some blog posts will be opinion based, and we cannot guarantee all content is proven and evidence-based unless cited as such. The information presented does not necessarily reflect the views of Bellbird Sports & Spinal as a whole.