Podiatrists are experts in the field of diagnosis, treatment and advice in all conditions relating to the foot and ankle.
Bellbird Podiatry is particularly committed to delivering high level and well-rounded treatment solutions. We recognise that podiatry is often one element in a wider healthcare network, and we value working with our patients and other health care providers to achieve the best outcomes.
Our podiatry service covers:
· Sports injuries (including shin splints and heel pain)
· Biomechanical conditions and assessment (including over pronation, flat feet/high arches)
· Diabetes assessment and reports
· Wound care and ulcer management
· Plantar fasciitis, achilles tendon injuries and bunions
· Orthotic therapy
· Footwear advice
· Dermatological conditions (including fungal nails, warts, tinea, sweaty or smelly feet, chilblains)
· Chronic nail pathologies (including ingrown toenail surgery)
· General skin and nail maintenance (including corns, callus and nail treatment)