Clinical Pilates Consultations are a fantastic treatment choice for clients with acute or chronic musculoskeletal injuries such as lower back or neck pain. It is also a great tool for athletes to gain the competitive edge to assist in injury prevention and improve their core control. All sessions are conducted by an experienced physiotherapist trained in Clinical Pilates. Sessions typically use equipment like the trapeze or reformer.
Clinical Pilates – Assessment Consultation
- Involves a comprehensive assessment, explanation and introduction to Clinical Pilates that is specifically tailored to suit your individual needs and goals
- This is required for all clients wishing to do Clinical Pilates Consultations and Small Studio Session and for Circuit Class participants with a previous medical history
Clinical Pilates – Standard Consultation
- Following your Clinical Pilates – Assessment Consultation, these sessions emphasises technique and developed your Clinical Pilates program.
- Once a clients condition is stable and they have an understanding of their Clinical Pilates program they can progress onto Clinical Pilates – Small Studio Sessions.
Independent Studio Pass (unsupervised)
- Clients who’s condition has resolved, have mastered their Pilates technique and are deemed safe on the equipment can attend unsupervised
- Independent Studio Passes can be purchased as:
- Single pass
- Ten session pass
- Three month pass
- One year pass
- Studio bookings are limited and essential
- Cards are valid for 12 months from purchase date and are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Bellbird Sports & Spinal takes no responsibility for lost cards