Bellbird Sports & Spinal is a health service provider and in accordance with Government instructions are continuing to provide services to the public.
As a healthcare facility we continue to be open during stage 4 lockdown but we need your assistance to protect the community.
- You must not attend this facility if:
- You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Had contact with someone with Coronavirus or who is suspected of having Coronavirus
- Have any of these symptoms: Cough, chills, runny nose, fever, recent loss of the sense of smell/taste or shortness of breath.
- Been instructed to self isolate or quarantine.
- Consider using our video conferencing options which can be very effective (Telehealth).
- A face mask that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth must be worn at all times while at this clinic. A face-shield without a mask is not adequate for this purpose. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from this requirement but those aged 2 to 12 are strongly encouraged to wear a mask while at this clinic. If you have a medical reason not to wear a mask please contact reception well before your appointment time and before attending. At our discretion we may wave or modify this entry requirement. State government requirements might still apply See this link for government face covering requirements.
- We are doing our best to implement physical distancing during the COVID-19 event.
- Please don’t present in the consult room unless you are the patient or the guardian of a patient under 16 years of age. If you have a special need to join someone in the consult room please ask reception, preferably call before the consultation.
- Everyone who enters the building is required to thoroughly clean their hands. If your hands are visibly clean (No dirt or otherwise soiled) then use hand sanitiser provided at the cleaning station as you enter the building. If your hands are visibly soiled you will need to wash them with soap and water at a sink to the left of reception.
- Gloves are a more effective vector for the spread of virus than hands. Details can be found at: https://www.hha.org.au/hand-hygiene/what-is-hand-hygiene/glove-use. If there is a special need to wear gloves please contact reception before attending the clinic. Otherwise we ask that you do not wear gloves while at this facility.
- Please avoid using cash for payments
Thank you for your assistance.